Pääkallo.fi

Information and common knowledge about floorball

This is the perfect opportunity to spam my latest tutorial: How to change your gripband. Comments and criticisms are most welcome :)

Kiitos for starting up this forum, by the way. I hope it grows nice and big! I'm trying to resist the temptation to use google translate, because I want to learn the Finnish words for buttons like "reply" and "post" etc. haha.

As a quick hint, never translate anything to Finnish with Google Translate :D Most U50 Finns understands English pretty well, much better than the gibberish Google Translate produces.

Ylläpito

Ylläpidon jäsen
I'm trying to resist the temptation to use google translate, because I want to learn the Finnish words for buttons like "reply" and "post" etc. haha.
We'll also try to make English also available for the forum, so that the buttons etc. would be then available in both Finnish and English versions and users could pick which they want.

- Admin

Hi guys,

if this is the right place to spread the word, then let us do so. Who ever thought of hitting the road and playing floorball in a different country, perhaps in one of the most vibrant cities in the World, feel free to discover BAT Berlin Floorball.

More at: #PlayInBerlin – BAT Berlin

Take care!

Hi guys,

if this is the right place to spread the word, then let us do so. Who ever thought of hitting the road and playing floorball in a different country, perhaps in one of the most vibrant cities in the World, feel free to discover BAT Berlin Floorball.

Take care!

Sent you a private message.....hab dir eine Bericht geschickt....da gibt's auch eine Spielerbörse in diese Forum.

Hi guys,

Take care!
Does anyone know if this sort of activity is happening in Spain? There's big communities from Norther Europe in here, so I'm sure there's gotta be something.

Salibandyn pelikohteet

F-liiga M
1X2
1X2
Oilers - Indians
29.3 18.30
Classic - Nokian KrP
30.3 17.30
F-liigakarsinta M
1X2
1X2
EräViikingit - Tiikerit
29.3 18.30
M-Team - FBC Turku
30.3 15.30
Näytä kaikki
>
Jotta voit kirjoittaa viestejä, sinun täytyy rekisteröityä foorumille. Rekisteröityminen on ilmaista, helppoa ja nopeaa. Rekisteröidy tästä.